甜點食譜: 土耳其米布丁 Turkey Rice Pudding
- 米 一杯
- 水 1又1/4杯
- 全脂牛奶 五杯
- 白砂糖 3/4杯
- 洋菜粉 1/2匙
- 香草精 適量先將米浸泡半小時，煮大約5到8分鐘，加入牛奶後，將火調到最小，再煮30-40分鐘。
- 50 g short grain rice
- 400 ml of water
- 1 lt full fat milk
- 1,5 ( or maybe 2) cup sugar
- 4-5 pieces gum mastic
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp butter (optional)
- Then start to stir and add sugar and salt, corporate. Add whole gum mastic pieces.They will melt with the heat. (Don’t crush them, if you crush they rise to the surface and stays as crunchy pieces).
- Remove from heat, let it cool down. If it is keeping it’s soup consistency distribute it to the oven proof cups, place in a tray, fill it with water and burn them under grill. (Since every rice is different, if you end up with thickish pudding you can add 1-2 cup milk and boil again to catch the right consistency.) Cool and cover with cling film, keep in the fridge.
- Serve them cool.. with gum mastic ice cream or extra syrup on top.. Or don’t burn them and sprinkle with cinnamon and consume as humble rice pudding.
- 1 litre milk
- 250 grams sugar
- 100 grams rice
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 3 – 4 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
2- Boil rice in water, enough to cover rice with.
3- When rice expands, take off heat.
4- Drain rice and mix in milk.
5- Place rice and milk on heat when mixture begins to boil add sugar and stir slightly.
6- Simmer until rice is cooked (approximately 10 minutes).
7- Make a paste of the rice flower with a little amount of water and stir into milk mixture and continue stirring.
8- Allow to simmer for a little while longer.
9- Take off heat and add vanilla sugar.
10- Pour sutlac into individual bowls and let cool. Sprinkle with cinamon.
11- Serve cold.